More of my favourite walks will go here in due course
I do a lot of walking. These are all walks I'd be happy to do again and can recommend.
I try not to list any walks with blocked or difficult paths and try to stay off roads as much as possible, most are circular walks.
Links to walks
Click here for Map of walks
- Hungerford (Kennet & Avon) - 5.5 miles / 228 feet
- Coombes and Churnet Valleys Nature Reserve (Caldon) - 6.21 miles / 1168 feet
- Tixall Wide - Beggar's Hill (Staffordshire & Worcestershire) - 7.25 miles / 462 feet
- Tixall Wide - Coppice Hill (Staffordshire & Worcestershire) - 7.87 miles / 381 feet
- Holy Austin Rock (Staffordshire & Worcestershire) - 8.2 miles / 921 feet
- Llangollen - Offa's Dyke (Llangollen) - 11.4 miles / 3,332 feet
- Farthingstone & Badby (Grand Union near Daventry) - 15.45 miles / 1,465 feet
- Llangollen from Llandrillo (Llangollen) - get the bus to Llandrillo & walk back - 19.4 miles / 3,718 feet
- Clent Hills (Staffordshire & Worcestershire) - 19.8 miles / 2,034 feet
- Stone Circles Challenge Walk (Trent & Mersey) - 34.1 miles / 2,466 feet